Diversity in action: a cross-border online space for training future teachors through multilingual and multicultural experiences (DivA)
The main goal of the DivA project is to create a new model of collaboration between partner institutions through the development of an innovative cross-border platform for online learning. This model will enable partner institutions located in multilingual environments to offer teacher training modules aimed at promoting multilingual and multicultural practice.
We see the potential of this model in strengthening student mobility in education through virtual meetings and collaborative learning with peers in partner countries.
- assist. prof. Ph.D. Lorena Lazarić
- assoc. prof. Ph.D. Kristina Riman
Expected project results
The following results will be achieved during the three years of project implementation:
- creation of study modules (3 ECTS) through the partner,
- textbook to support the study module that will promote the benefits and integration of the principles of multilingual education, piloting of the course module in all participating institutions, evaluation of the results and implementation of improvements,
- develop an open-source multilingual MOOC on teaching in linguistically and culturally diverse classrooms that will be available to the general public on a leading partner platform. This will ensure the dissemination of the project's intellectual outputs to a wider audience.
Length of project (dates):
- from 1.9.2022. to 31.8.2025. (36 months)
Full project’s budget: 250.000,00 EUR
UNIPU budget: 26.000,00 EUR
Number of the project: KA220-HED-3F6BC97E
- Faculty of Education, University of Primorska, Kopar, Slovenija
Partners in the project
- Libera Universita di Bolzano, Italia
- Pädagogische Hochschule Wien, Österreich
- Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Hrvatska
- Universita degli studi di Trento, Italia